15 March 2015

SYCAMAW Audrey Green Dress!xx



Hiyya Lovelies :)

Today I will be talking about a company called "SYCAMAW" and the lovely "Audrey Green Dress" they sent me previously. This dress retails at £128.00 but has recently been put to £65.00.



I first came over this clothing brand on the popular Twitter, where they were asking for female bloggers to review there clothing. I kindly wrote a tweet post to them telling them I would love to review there clothing and they kindly direct messaged me back asking for my states and YouTube channels ect. Now they were looking for higher bloggers but I explained that I've only just started getting used to blogging and promised I would give them a review as soon as possible. Unfortunately my laptop broke and I did have to get it fixed so this post is very late but I did direct message them on twitter to explain my situation and they understood fully.

Anyway enough of the rambling on I'm going to get straight on with the dress.



** Sorry the picture quality isn't great it's the only picture I could find**

The "Audrey Dress" is a graceful knee length which is perfect if your wearing it for the Spring season or even the Summer season. It has a open back and a lovely big bow (which you can currently tie or untie yourself). I really like this "pretty" dress as it suits my body shape perfectly. It features a higher then usual neck line which I adore as I don't like showing much of my chest area off.

The dress is made of polished Polycotton fabric, which feels so soft but heavy which is the only down fall to this dress. I have currently tried this dress on and it feels a little heavy on my shoulders but it flows nice and elegantly on the knee length skirt part.

I got my dress currently in a size 12 but there's a variety of sizes from size 10 to 16.

"The model wears a size 10, and is 5ft 8 inches tall"-SYCAMAW

Now I'm only 5ft tall so this dress is a little longer then the knee length for me but that's doesn't really bother me as I totally adore this dress. The only downfall on this dress as i said is that its a little heavy on the shoulders.

Overall I think this dress is perfect to wear if your going out for a meal with your loved ones/one OR even to wear as a little statement dress when your on holiday just to flattener your body off.

I defiantly recommend you to go over and check SYCAMAW out as I am now a huge fan of their clothing.

Here's the link to this dress- http://www.sycamaw.com/collections/dresses/products/audrey-green

Also go and check them out on Twitter- @SYCAMAW

Until then.
Kylie xox is out!

*Product sent out for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment